Glory
Glory
Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glory

glory guild forum

HomeGLORY GUILDGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
CLOCK
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

xRei - 82 Ele Ether

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xRei
Noob
Noob

xRei - 82 Ele Ether Empty
PostSubject: xRei - 82 Ele Ether   xRei - 82 Ele Ether I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:45 am

In-Game Name*:xRei
Age*:22
Sex :M
Time Zone*:PST
Character Class*:Elementalist
All other Alt Names*:non
Prior membership to which guilds?*:one with pretty much no one ever on

Do you have the ability to Download and use Ventrillo?*:Download yes, but I dont have a mic

How long have you been playing SUN?*:a month

How did you discover Glory*:Seraphimaj

Why would you like to join Glory*:well, its a mmorpg so i would like to play with ppl. I like working in teams, especially with a familiar group would be great.

Why should Glory accept you? What do you bring to the table? *:Having another active member never hurts i guess, besides from that hmmmmmm...That I will leave for you to find out!
What are your AC %s :
FoB:30+
Sewers:same as above
Frozen:20+
Valley:10+
Aiort:0

What Gear do you use?:T3 right now

What are you goals in game? Where do you want to be in ...*:
2 weeks :perhaps 90+
One month:AC for FoB and Sewer hopefull 60%+
4 months:no plans yet

What is your current build, and why?* :im going ether200/circle190. Want to be able to survive better and at the same time not losing the fun of playing ether elementalist. ie. Aoes like star fall, earthquake, shockwave and also bringing rockstorm to lv10. It will be a rough start with the gears, but will be fine eventually around lv110.

What do you believe is the most important trait in a Good Member*:Dedication,generosity and fun

Are you willing to put the Guild before personal in-game needs?*:Sure

Are you easily offended by sarcasm and slightly vulgar or homoerotic jokes?:hmm if I am really pissed or was having a bad day, maybe a little. But usually i just ignore them.

Favorite Disney movie:Lion King

Sausage or Bacon?:[u]Becon 100%
Back to top Go down
Reijek
MASTER
MASTER

PostSubject: Re: xRei - 82 Ele Ether   xRei - 82 Ele Ether I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:49 am

Normally main guild is 90+ but I've heard you worked hard to lvl just to join. Application Accepted, contact me ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down
Reijek
MASTER
MASTER

PostSubject: Re: xRei - 82 Ele Ether   xRei - 82 Ele Ether I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:52 am

Also you might want to look into an alternative build. If you want to be hybrid talk to some of the guildies, they will be more than willing to help you out making a build.
Back to top Go down
Errnon
MASTER
MASTER
Errnon

PostSubject: Re: xRei - 82 Ele Ether   xRei - 82 Ele Ether I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:34 pm

xrei 200ether 190 circle you have elites lol Razz contact me about this i have some comments and suggestions for you
Back to top Go down
https://sunglory.darkbb.com
xRei
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: xRei - 82 Ele Ether   xRei - 82 Ele Ether I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:08 pm

lol I actually did a lot of studies on hybrid builds =p most of them go for 150ether/190 circle for easy access to good tier gear at around lv95-100, but down side is they dont have much aoe =(. so I only spent 10 more lvs to get the aoes i want =)! But we will talk in game, and im looking forward for your suggestion Errnon =DD! Thanks for accepting me ^.^
Back to top Go down
Reijek
MASTER
MASTER

PostSubject: Re: xRei - 82 Ele Ether   xRei - 82 Ele Ether I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Yeah I think the build you have is good only problem is during leveling to the point where it evens out i think you said Lvl 110, is going to be brutal and its not practical, you can easily fix this with a restat and keeping your same build but saving some of the higher end skills for later on so you can atleast survive and solo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xRei - 82 Ele Ether   xRei - 82 Ele Ether I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xRei - 82 Ele Ether
Page 1 of 1