Glory
Glory
Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glory

glory guild forum

HomeGLORY GUILDGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
CLOCK
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Quest Guides

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glory
Pledge
Pledge
Glory

Quest Guides Empty
PostSubject: Quest Guides   Quest Guides I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:46 pm

I'll find time to post up some guides for Chain Quest, level 115 mission quest, and other quest. If you guys find some guides online or have one made by yourself, please post it in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Dr4iden
Pledge
Pledge
Dr4iden

Quest Guides Empty
PostSubject: Toward the Hall of Darkness   Quest Guides I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:09 am

from Sugarism ( S.U.N Forum )

Fourth mission in the Aiort Graveyard.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Recommended Level (group) - Lv 90+
Recommended Level (solo) - Lv 95+
Clear time (sweep) - 60-120 minutes
Clear time (rush) - 20-60 minutes
Obtainable sub-missions:
Heidel Family Spear
Magic Hammer
Quest Reward:
1.) T8 Pants +4, selectable type (?)
2.) Megastone, usually 10, and Experience Potion (100k+ exp). (?)

Quest Guide

Quest Guides Aiort3-map-1
a.) First go to the spot marked at (1). The door shuts quickly after you enter, so hit the switch as shown. Then destroy the pillars.

b.) Move into the main graveyard area (2). The next part is just about hitting switches, seems confusing but really isn't.
Quest Guides Aiort3-dis

c.) Go to each "Grave site" and click the coffins marked with red and blue. Coffins marked with red will awaken a small mob and trigger three pillars to appear. Coffins marked in blue will spawn a single, special mob. (Green spots drop Recovery Potion Lv.4)

d.) When these are complete, search around the grave sites for an (Elite) Cursed Gravekeeper. Kill him to obtain the Gravekeeper's Note.

Quest Guides Aiort3-5
Quest Guides Aiort3-6

e.) Head to the spot marked in yellow (3) on the grave sites. Kill the captain.

Quest Guides Aiort3-4

f.) Proceed to the pink spots to obtain three items - Old Sword Handle, Broken Blade, and Skull of the Nameless. One of them needs to be clicked multiple times, spawning an Elite in the process. The Gravekeeper's Note will be consumed when all are obtained.

Quest Guides Aiort3-7
Quest Guides Aiort3-8
Quest Guides Aiort3-9

g.) Move to the spot marked by (4). Dispose of the pillars and hit the switch in the same way as done in (1).

h.) In the room containing the tomb of the mage (5), blow out the candles on both sides of the tomb. Kill the mobs and captain that spawn to obtain the Mage's Skull.

Quest Guides Aiort3-11
Quest Guides Aiort3-12

i.) At the room containing the Altar for the soldier (6), approach the altar and kill the invisible guardians that guard it. Click the altar again to obtain the Soldier's Skull.

Quest Guides Aiort3-13
Quest Guides Aiort3-14

j.) In the Forge (7), kill the Cursed Blacksmith, and you will receive a Magic Hammer.

Quest Guides Aiort3-15
Quest Guides Aiort3-16

k.) In the next room at (Cool which looks like a giant tent altar, step close to the altar to summon an Elite. When it is killed, click the altar to receive the Sword Jewel.

Quest Guides Aiort3-17
Quest Guides Aiort3-18

l.) Enter the wine cellar at (9). Go down the steps and kill the two Cursed Storagekeepers. Search the barrels around the room, they include a small mob, an Elite, a Potion, a poison trap, air, and a sacrifice item (Wine). You only need the last one.

Quest Guides Aiort3-19
Quest Guides Aiort3-20

-see next post for next part (image number restriction)-
Back to top Go down
Dr4iden
Pledge
Pledge
Dr4iden

Quest Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Guides   Quest Guides I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:23 am

m.) Go back to the forge at (7). Click on the anvil, and you will change your items for a Knight's Sword.

Quest Guides Aiort3-22
Quest Guides Aiort3-23

n.) Now, head back towards (10), also the spot marked in black from the graveyard. Click the plaque on the right side to summon the Sidereal Knight. Kill him to procure a Knight's Skull.

Quest Guides Aiort3-24
Quest Guides Aiort3-25

o.) Go to (11) and begin sacrificing items. The following is the correct order.

Quest Guides Aiort3-26

p.) Kill the captain that spawns and enter the portal to the second map.

------------map 1 end-------------

Quest Guides Aiort3-Map2

q.) Head to the spot marked by (1). Kill this monster and receive the Priest's Seal.

Quest Guides Aiort3-27
Quest Guides Aiort3-28

r.) Go up the steps to the second floor at (2), kill the elite, and pass through the door, and fight through mobs towards (3).

Quest Guides Aiort3-29

s.) Dispose of the Captain-class Necromancer standing at (3), obtaining the Mage's Seal.

Quest Guides Aiort3-30
Quest Guides Aiort3-31

t.) Move to (4), where you get to kill a giant spider! Hooray. You get a Summoning Stone while doing so.

Quest Guides Aiort3-32
Quest Guides Aiort3-33

u.) As you move outside, you will get blocked at (5), forcing you to kill a Captain and change the Stone for a Naga's Orb.

Quest Guides Aiort3-34
Quest Guides Aiort3-35

v.) Go up the stairs towards (6), killing the elite like you did at (2).

w.) At the fountain (7), walk over the 4 grassy patches around the garden, and plantlike monsters will be summoned. Kill them all and click the thing in the center, to get another Summoning Stone. You will get blocked again at ( 8 ) where you kill a captain for another Naga's Orb.

Quest Guides Aiort3-37

x.) With 2 Naga's Orbs in hand, click the two statues in the center at (3), and kill the Elite standing behind it.

Quest Guides Aiort3-38

y.) Kill the captain to open the portal. It's nice to rebuff before entering, as you usually get attacked by scrap mobs immediately after entering.

Quest Guides Aiort3-39

-------map 2 end---------

Quest Guides Aiort3-map3

z.) Walk into the center of the map and destroy the ether crystals and other mobs. This will provoke the boss into spawning. AoE damage is a very nice addition to have in this room. Defeating the boss will prompt a portal to open, completing the mission.

Quest Guides Aiort3-41
Back to top Go down
Dr4iden
Pledge
Pledge
Dr4iden

Quest Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Guides   Quest Guides I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:36 am

sry but this forum is not realy clear ( lucid ) i can show you my forum this forum need more structure

look here is my forum, you can login and see what i mean Razz Dr4idens Forum

Username: Mary
Password: gast123

i can give you this Forum and make all to admins, and i can make a new grafik from Glory.
Back to top Go down
Reijek
MASTER
MASTER

Quest Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Guides   Quest Guides I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:37 pm

graphic for our forums would be awesome =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Guides   Quest Guides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest Guides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glory :: Quest Guides-
Jump to: