Glory
Glory
Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glory

glory guild forum

HomeGLORY GUILDGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
CLOCK
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tower of Fire last Room (30)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr4iden
Pledge
Pledge
Dr4iden

Tower of Fire last Room (30) Empty
PostSubject: Tower of Fire last Room (30)   Tower of Fire last Room (30) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:45 am

from S.U.N Forum (Autor: Rious)

Alright guys I decided to make this guide to help undertstand the top floor so you guys can be less intimidated. Floor 30 has only two small regions where the gas can be set off. It can be set off at the steps soon as you come in, and the floor up north between the small pool and the first two steps. here are some images indicating the two spots. Oh and the map is a screenshot from Trial of Wind's 30th floor, which is why it shows the teleport on the right. Don't mind it, it's the same as the Trial of Fire map.

Here is a link if you can not see the image very well..
https://2img.net/h/i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...n/Mapguide.jpg

Tower of Fire last Room (30) Mapguide-1-1

As you can see with these three pictures I placed where the gas points are. I'm guessing everyone already know about the steps from where you first come in (Area 1) and know how to get around it. If you don't, you can jump over the steps, come from the sides, or whatever you do to get around or over them (Teleport for Elementalis). The picture that shows the number two is the northern spot of the map that can be triggered. So you might want to avoid them at all times while in this room, that's if you're trying not to set off the gas. I did place two area marks where it is guessed for the northern gas. The red area means "caution your too close" and the yellow area meaning you just screwed everyone.

Note:
You can step in the small pool in the middle and it will not set off the gas. You can also stand on the steps at the north of the map near the statue (NORTH STEPS) DON'T GET IT CONFUSED!!!.

Gas mob spawns & statue mob spawns

Alright, the tricky part about this floor of the map is the mobs that spawn out of the statue and regularly on downed statues. Each statue spawn about 3 mobs per "group spawn" (two normals, and one leader). The south is different because it has an extra two normal mobs that spawn just from knocking down one statue, even if you don't down the south statue. This means five mobs in the south that spawns roughly from 30-45 seconds per group spawn. Please note that the two extra mobs that spawn at the south will spawn on the steps. So if you can't take damage from two melee skeletons, stand back against the wall and range dps. Meaning Combat D.K. should stand back and defend the elementalist and valkeries that are being attacked (if Combats are present). All these mob spawns take place mainly on the west, east, and south statues. Which is why there are so many on the left, right, and bottom when the gas is set off. Also please note that the gas only spawns eight mobs and four stun totems in the middle, not much but can be overwhelming if added onto the three active locations of mobs. The eight mobs that spawn in the middle only have one group spawn, so if you eliminate them, you won't see them again. I haven't really come to the conclusion how many group respawns there are until they stop. Only way you will know is after killing the neccessary amount, the Prince of Flames will spawn with his extra mobs. I can only guess around five to seven group respawns in the east, west, and south. North having the least.

Note: The statue order isn't really a problem, it just helps mob dragging and the person dragging mobs can get back to the party safely, also keeping control of the mobs. The order I do is (East, West, North, South). You can trigger the gas if you want to after getting the south statue. Some people like gas, some don't.

The Gas problem

The biggest problem is the 50 damage done repeatedly as mobs attack you. Yes it can really hurt you if your not paying attention, especially Elementalist. Now the question is how to turn it off. Many think it has to do with knocking down the statues, some think it turns off with random times or designated times for some. The answer is getting the statues knocked down as soon as the gas is triggered. Reason why is because with all the mobs that spawn from the statues, you want to eliminate as many mobs as possible and as fast as possible. The faster you down the mobs from the statues, the faster the poison turns off. Remember that the boss spawns after a certain amount of mobs are killed, so don't stand to far in the small pool.

Note: To avoid the problem of poison damaging you, use level three or four HP potions to keep your health up. keep using them every chance you get. To do this will cut down the healer from healing people that shouldn't be dying from poison damage, or at least help them save mana.

The Boss

The boss is rather annoying and is best fought when being controlled, meaning stunning him, knockdowns, or slow. Prince of Flames has a mean AOE in its first form and is not taken lightly. Elementalist with Magic Shield can tank him as long as they watch their Magic Shield Closely. If you did the gas thing already then you won't have to worry about the gas. If you went without setting off the gas, then no worries. Come 80% up to the top of the pool (staying in it) and he'll aggro you. This can allow you to control him from the pool and back. The pool is once again safe to be in, but a reminder for other players not to step in the gas areas and stay on the sides of Prince, back of him, or distant from him. He is rather easy once you have everyone set up right, which isn't hard. Just don't don't be reckless when you fight him, pass triggered gas or untriggered gas.

Note: Circle Elementalist, please have essence at level 1 to cure the stun casted on the party. Make sure your not the one in stun when Prince stuns the party.

If I didn't give enough information for you to be able to run through the top floor well enough and would rather see a video of how it was done with no gas, I have a video posted to show how I did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq5Ybd1cfIA
Back to top Go down

Tower of Fire last Room (30)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glory :: Quest Guides-
Jump to: