Glory
Glory
Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glory

glory guild forum

HomeGLORY GUILDGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
CLOCK
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application(no homo okay?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoppDrop

Application(no homo okay?) Empty
PostSubject: Application(no homo okay?)   Application(no homo okay?) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:24 pm

In-Game Name*:Dopple Not Drop !! But it does sound kinda hardcore Dopple will drop you !! DoppDRop! DoppDrop Cough DRop lol!
Age*:22
Sex :For sure ^.~ M For Muah!
Character Class*:DRA DRA DRAGON!:O RUN !
All other Alt Names*:alot of original names ^.~
Prior membership to which guilds?*:uhh... first real guild on this game ~_o

Do you have the ability to Download and use Ventrillo?*:Pshh... i have it use to use it alot but dunno my computer stoped letting me voice out my voice now ... i can still hear though..

How long have you been playing SUN?*:5 days now? i read alot so yeah pretty pro on builds and stuff .. sometimes i ask if iam confused about anything..

How did you discover Glory*:I looked in garbage and found them Very Happy *spray's with hose* Stinky lol!

Why would you like to join Glory*:Not till they dry up from being sprayed by my hose :O

Why should Glory accept you? What do you bring to the table? *:I can bring pizza to the table then we would have a round table pizza party Razz lol i can offer sillyness,seriousness,funnyness,all kinda ness ^.~

What are your AC %s :
FoB:60%
Sewers:40%
Frozen:25%
Valley:dunno
Aiort:Patatoe?

What Gear do you use?:What ever i can get and upgrade and buy but i try to save that for last set and Elite stuff...

What are you goals in game? Where do you want to be in ...*:
2 weeks :Patatoe?
One month:I like chocolate
4 months:OOH YEAH Uh huh.. ^.~

What is your current build, and why?* :Str/Dragonic Str for gears Dragonic for skills anything left over ether int or spi for more mana or for harder hitting skills they make good tanks as well as good damage but of course elementals still own in damage but they cant tank Razz

What do you believe is the most important trait in a Good Member*:Being kind and silly at times not always serious and so rule stricken like saying something bad would be the most dangerious destructive thing to do .. :O when its only jokez ...

Are you willing to put the Guild before personal needs?*:Guild for sure .. personal needs if you mean in game for sure... if real life maybe not since that be wierd O.o

Are you easily offended by sarcasm and slightly vulgar or homoerotic jokes?:Yes iam very very OFFENDED so OFFENDED THAT OFFENDED WOULD SAY ! DAMM HES PRETTY OFFENDED! haha jk Razz hope you liked my application i wish i coulda made it more Messy and Destructive ^^ i tryed.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Reijek
MASTER
MASTER

Application(no homo okay?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application(no homo okay?)   Application(no homo okay?) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Lol, it was entertaining.

But, I need real answers for

Why would you like to join Glory*:
&
Why should Glory accept you? What do you bring to the table? *:

What are you goals in game? Where do you want to be in ...*:

PS You missed the last question on the application.

oh and you wrote the wrong subject. Please read over the Application post, and correct it.
Back to top Go down

Application(no homo okay?)
Page 1 of 1