Glory
Glory
Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glory

glory guild forum

HomeGLORY GUILDGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
CLOCK
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kruz
Noob
Noob
Kruz

The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK Empty
PostSubject: The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK   The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:58 pm

In-Game Name*:Kruz
Age*:23?
Sex :Male
Time Zone*:Mountain
Character Class*:Combat Dk
All other Alt Names*: Cristian and deleted several others
Prior membership to which guilds?*: None worth mentioning like those 3 man guilds?

Do you have the ability to Download and use Ventrillo?*:ya

How long have you been playing SUN?*: started in OB aaand my uber pc broke down and barely fixed ita about 2 weeks ago. Started a new character...Kruz!

How did you discover Glory*:because of the thousands of Glory members running around? Oh and saw yous guys thing on the guild section of ijji forums

Why would you like to join Glory*: Because you bunch look like an active guild. Any guild with vent is an active guild! Also the main thing I like about you all, is that you're neutral, how odd when every lv 2 or lv 3 guild is picking sides, you guys just stay neutral, nice cheers

Why should Glory accept you? What do you bring to the table? *:While I work, I am active!!! I do have a bad *** personal life, so when I'm at home I really don't play. At work, I am on from the beginning of the shift till the end of the shift. So like if I work 14 hours or 16 hours, I am on 14 hours or 16 hours. even if it's just looking at my screen talking to some random dude calling him sexy.

And don't worry, I'll never ask for help or $$$. Im a perfect soloist and know how to make $$$ easily.

Whatever you guys need, juz ask.

What are your AC %s :Always thought the AC was for a pet @ the 100%...i all ready have a cute dragon by the name of paris..
FoB:28
Sewers:22
Frozen:16
Valley:11
Aiort:0

What Gear do you use?: Honorable and a lv 1 sword, like the sword from the uber nub village that gets bombed at the beginning of the game. I like how the Honorable set looks like, omg that scarf is to die for!!! the sword...well that's a personal thing. But to level or pvp i do the t-7 set with a t-6 divine +7 divine sword. it does the job

What are you goals in game? Where do you want to be in ...*:
2 weeks :lv 90+
One month:lv 90+ with t-8 divine set
4 months:lv 115 with elite set...but i'll still be wearing the honorable set with my lv 1 sword

What is your current build, and why?* :My favorite and current build is Combat because I like to pvp and when I tried out the ddk it seemed to slow for me. I only do the melee thing so the two other classes I wouldn't use for pvp, even though they can rock and the zerk is as slow as the ddk. to explain it better...I like how Manny Pacquiao fights and not Manuel Cotto watch ---->Some highlights!

What do you believe is the most important trait in a Good MemberBEING ACTIVE! Oh and not pissing anyone off cuz drama sux!

Are you willing to put the Guild before personal in-game needs?*: Ya, cuz a group of awesome people is better than just one awesome person!

Are you easily offended by sarcasm and slightly vulgar or homoerotic jokes?:ya..nothing can ever bother me

Favorite Disney movie:OMG! Alice in wonderland rox! but only the cartoon! i was always a fan of it! i mean that girl tripped out soooo bad in that movie, it was crazy! then OD's at the end! EvEn better!!!

Sausage or Bacon?:Im kinda a vegetarian to look perfect!I am perfection at its best after all
Back to top Go down
Kruz
Noob
Noob
Kruz

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK   The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Oh came back because I forgot to say that I would like to join the sister glory which is for lv +70's, I know main is lv 90+
Back to top Go down
Reijek
MASTER
MASTER

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK   The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:56 pm

pretty solid app lol besides the lvl one sword? why not get a new one? and AC at 90% you get a jewel needed for crafting elites, so might wanna work on it. We're still processing your application, we'll get back to you shortly =)
Back to top Go down
Kruz
Noob
Noob
Kruz

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK   The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Cool thanx! take your time, i left my...3 man inactive guild as soon as I saw the recruitment thread @ the ijji forums sooooo I got that penalty till tomorrow, which is cool because it's mah day off today n tomorrow and really don't log in too much on my days off.

Oh and ya I got that t-6 +7 divine sword, I just prefer to use my +12 S Rank Lv 1 sword when I do the whole friendly pvp thing. Have you ever beaten a same level dragon with a lv 1 sword when you know you got something waaaay betterin in your inventory? It feels pretty cool, but you cant tell the guy you just pvp'd shhh shhh its all part of the game hehehe What a Face

ohh look it's a cat smiley ---->
cat
Back to top Go down
Glory
Pledge
Pledge
Glory

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK   The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:43 am

Whisper Duve in game for an invite
Back to top Go down
Kruz
Noob
Noob
Kruz

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK   The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:24 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you weeeeeeee! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK   The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lovely...Kruz, lv 70, CDK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glory :: Applications-
Jump to: