Glory
Glory
Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glory

glory guild forum

HomeGLORY GUILDGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
CLOCK
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dopple- 89, DDK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoppDrop

Dopple- 89, DDK Empty
PostSubject: Dopple- 89, DDK   Dopple- 89, DDK I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:51 pm

In-Game Name*:Dopple
Age*:22
Sex :M
Character Class*:DragonKnight ^,..,^
All other Alt Names*:
Prior membership to which guilds?*:None or at least i can say it wasnt much of a guild random invite no active's no leader ship and they droped leadership on me kinda lame

Do you have the ability to Download and use Ventrillo?*:Yes ...

How long have you been playing SUN?*:5days or so uber pro though ^.~ its in the Asian blood lol! GOKU LOL!

How did you discover Glory*:At slime? lol alien

Why would you like to join Glory*:Dunno Alot of people can do quest and guildy stuff..

Why should Glory accept you? What do you bring to the table? *:Funny okay? see your laughing( What a Face )already. OKAY STOP!

What are your AC %s :
FoB:60%
Sewers:forgot to lazy to check
Frozen:same as above
Valley:same as above
Aiort:same as above

What Gear do you use?:Mixed Revenge and phoenix

What are you goals in game? Where do you want to be in ...*:
2 weeks :honestly dont know
One month:dont know
4 months:Blah

What is your current build, and why?* :Str/Dragonic

What do you believe is the most important trait in a Good Member*:lol feel wierd answering this hmm kind? happy? Serious ? YOU BETTER BE OKAY?!?! OR ELSE!

Are you willing to put the Guild before personal needs?*:Sure

Are you easily offended by sarcasm and slightly vulgar or homoerotic jokes?:dunno confused

Favorite Disney movie:Wtf ?Serious you say! i think umm ... ummm.... the hamster spy thingy forgot the name

Sausage or Bacon?:Bacon but then again sausage is good to but it seems so homo What a Face

Hope i didnt leave anything out this time !! GO TO HELL HEAVEN REIJEK I HATE LOVE YOU! Sad wasting my precious Sun time to do this pale Sad

Last edited by Reijek on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cause he actually loves me. =))
Back to top Go down
Errnon
MASTER
MASTER
Errnon

Dopple- 89, DDK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopple- 89, DDK   Dopple- 89, DDK I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:07 pm

wow.................... Twisted Evil can i pk you on my circle plox cat
Back to top Go down
https://sunglory.darkbb.com
Reijek
MASTER
MASTER

Dopple- 89, DDK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopple- 89, DDK   Dopple- 89, DDK I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:19 pm

LOL you still failed on the subject, AKA the title of your post. its supposed to be Your In-Game name- LVL, Class. For example Reijek- 95, DDK
Back to top Go down
Drop

Dopple- 89, DDK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopple- 89, DDK   Dopple- 89, DDK I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:41 pm

lol i asked that earlier no reply on that and i cant use my name cause i cant it wont let me .. which is why iam using DoppDrop and level i think doesnt really matter iama be up there and its pointless to put it -.-...
Back to top Go down
Reijek
MASTER
MASTER

Dopple- 89, DDK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopple- 89, DDK   Dopple- 89, DDK I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:15 pm

If it was pointless it wouldn't be on the application.
Back to top Go down
Reijek
MASTER
MASTER

Dopple- 89, DDK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopple- 89, DDK   Dopple- 89, DDK I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Application Accepted, Contact me in-game for an invite to Glory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dopple- 89, DDK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopple- 89, DDK   Dopple- 89, DDK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dopple- 89, DDK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glory :: Applications-
Jump to: